There is something magical about Chanel N°5. Created in the 1920′s it was rumored to be Marilyn Monroe’s favorite fragrance. According to Chanel’s official site Marilyn Monroe told reporters at the airport in Japan that all she wore in bed was a few drops of N°5. Add a dash of sophistication and timeless elegance to your home decor with this stunning vintage Chanel art print. This premium quality giclee art print has been produced on luxurious 100% cotton rag textured art paper using archival quality inks resulting in a superior print suitable for museum or gallery display.
- Gallery quality giclée art print
- 300gsm 100% cotton rag textured art paper
- Natural white with a matte finish
- Archival inks for vivid colour and sharp detail
A2 Size 42.0 x 59.4cm
* PLEASE NOTE FRAMED ARTWORK IS IN STORE PICK UP ONLY